This policy explains how Culturepace will treat your personal information. Please read it carefully and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Owner and data controller
Culturepace clothing E commerce
31-BC-8, Q Sentral,
2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Collected by Culturepace and How it is Collected?
Culturepace collects and retains personal information about you when you voluntarily submit it to Culturepace through this website or through other contact you have with Culturepace. This might be through email, phone, customer service, regular mail, questionnaires, or class intake forms. Information may include:
- General information you provide to us including your name, email address, phone and other contact info;
- Information relating to your purchases of Culturepace goods and services through this website including your name, contact info, product or service purchased, and amount paid ;
- Information and opinions you submit through questionnaires;
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Culturepace email newsletter;
- Information and comments you may post to the Culturepace website, Facebook page or other social media sites;
- Personal information you provide on your intake form or waiver prior to using one of Culturepace services;
- Information submitted through the Contact form on the Culturepace website; and
- Any other information you voluntarily submit to Culturepace.
Information automatically collected through your use of the Culturepace website:
How Personal Information May Be Used or Shared by Culturepace?
Culturepace will use the information submitted to us only for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Culturepace may use your personal information to:
- Send you email responses or notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you the Culturepace email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can request at any time to be removed or “unsubscribed” from the newsletter);
- Administer the Culturepace website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements, invoices and payment reminders;
- Collect payments from you;
- For our internal record keeping;
- Send you marketing communications relating to Culturepace services (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which Culturepace believes may be of interest to you);
- Contact and communicate with you during the regular course of our business (for example, to communicate details about a class or workshop you signed up for);
- Tailor classes, workshops, private sessions and other Culturepace services to your needs based on the information you provide;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about Culturepace users (third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the Culturepace website.
Culturepace will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing without your express consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Where Culturepace discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the purposes stated below, the agent or sub-contractor will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Culturepace may disclose personal information:
- For the purpose of providing services to customers;
- To credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, or regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- To third party service providers who may assist us in providing information, products or services to you.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of the RePose business should RePose change ownership in the future.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, Culturepace may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
You consent to us disclosing your information for these purposes.
Security of Personal Information
Culturepace takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Culturepace works to maintain accurate and up-to-date information and store it in a secure environment accessed only by Culturepace staff.
Opting Out of Communications
If you no longer wish to receive emails from Culturepace, you may opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email you have received. If you have difficulty unsubscribing, please contact Culturepace directly at the email or phone number listed below or through the Culturepace website Contact page.
Providing personal information to Culturepace is optional and you can choose not to provide us with personal information. When you provide Culturepace with personal information you consent to the terms outlined in this policy.
You have the right to request details of any personal information that we hold about you, if required by law or regulatory agency and you may be required to supply appropriate evidence of your identity.
You have the right to correct personal information that we hold about you, including information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. Culturepace elies on its clients to advise us of changes to their personal information. Culturepace will respond to requests within a reasonable time. We will attempt to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Links to Third Party Websites
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (string of letters and numbers) sent by web servers to web browsers and stored by the web browsers. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how the website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
There are two main kinds of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until its expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer by following the instructions provided by your particular browser.